Customer Service Representative - French SpeakingReq ID 94636BR Job category Customer Services Countries (State/Region) Central Location Hungary - Central - Budapest Apply now
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
What do we offer?
If you join us as French Speaking Customer Service Representative, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining customer and material master database
- Entering customer orders and following them up
- Managing customer requests and queries
- Logging, assigning, tracking progress of complaints & claims from receipt to completion
- Interacting with customers and stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Facilitating the invoicing process
- Ensuring a smooth invoicing process by setting up the right vendor and master data
- Ensuring smooth sales process by entering the right customer orders of our ca. 85.000 products
- Maintaining our reputation by your professional and helpful attitude towards our customers
- Being the face and voice of one of the largest global energy company
- Fluency in French
- Good English language knowledge
- Flexible, motivated personality
- Relevant experience in the field of Customer Service or in SSC environment is an advantage but fresh-graduates are also welcomed
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience is required
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop and phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston.
We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities.
We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement.
We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities.
All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions
View this location
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login
- Customer Service Representative - German speaking Budapest, Budapest 14/11/2018
- Order Management Specialist-Spanish Speaking (afternoon schedule) Budapest, Budapest 13/11/2018
- Order Management Specialist-Portuguese Speaking (afternoon schedule) Budapest, Budapest 12/11/2018