Group Reporting Team LeaderReq ID 94656BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Central Location Hungary - Central - Budapest Apply now
Consider joining BP and unleash your energy as a
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
If you join our Group Reporting team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Coach and develop members of the team and coordinate team activities.
- Look for opportunities to drive process improvements.
- Support Business clients in understanding their General Ledger and Group reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate Group Accounts submissions.
- Provide support for audits.
- Support the team members in resolution of queries and issues as they arise.
- Deal with Outsourced Service Providers and act as point of escalation for issues.
In the Group Reporting Team Leader role we have the following requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in finance area;
- At least 2 years' experience in managing a team;
- Excellent level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness;
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills;
- Fluency in English.
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued.
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks.
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment.
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career.
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements.
- Life & health insurance, medical care package.
- Company laptop and phone for private usage.
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement.
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities. We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement. We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities. All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions
View this location
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login