Workshop Sales SpecialistReq ID 86963BR Job category Sales Countries (State/Region) Anhui Location China - Anhui - Hefei Apply now
Develop and manage the BTR SD FWS and partner OEM FWS. The role is accountable for delivery of shared business objectives in the given portfolio, including Volume and GM performance targets, as well as other activation targets like in-store penetration, share of wallet and training etc.. An information source of the latest “voice of customer”, the competitor activities and the change of local market.
This role sits in our Castrol business, a part of the BP Group. Join Castrol and you’ll get all of the benefits of a company steeped in family spirit and history, coupled with the security and opportunities a big corporation can offer.
• Work with OEM & SD HQ sales team and planning team to define a local area FWS business plan including target workshops, coverage, sales target, activities etc.
• Understand OEM and SD HQ sales contract terms, policy and agreed offer
• Prepare specific workshop value selling offer and sell to the target FWS.
• Understand, build relationship with, and influence customer in order to gain commitment for the activities proposed.
• Implement activities aligned to customer needs and company strategy to maintain the good relationship with existing customers.
• Actively defends and grows existing customer share of wallet through needs based and effective use of our offer.
• Holds regular meetings to agree and track KPIs with customers.
• Coordinate with OEM and Super Dealer KAM/SAM on workshop activation planning for responsible area
Manage designated service provider for workshop activation if needed.
Customer and market insights: understand customer needs and competitor’s approach, and provide feedback to company. Represent “voice of customer” in the company in order to improve our approach.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree
Essential experience and job requirements
• Overall 3-5 years working experience. More than 2 years sales & marketing experience, automotive aftermarket experience is plus;
• Demonstrated track record of driving growth in a very competitive market environment;
• Working experience in Lubes industry is preferred
Knowledge and skills:
• Good at building up relationship with customers
• Strong implementation capability and customer management capabilities
• Coordination skill to ensure the team work of various partners in delivery of effective trade-up programs.
• Able to translate customer needs into customer propositions, and to sell into the customer and business in a persuasive way
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Values and Behaviours:
Safety Demonstrate personal responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around me
Respect Build strong relationships based on trust and honest discussion
Excellence Plan carefully, make well informed decisions and do the right thing
Courage Aim to create enduring value despite short term pressures
One Team Enable others to trust me by delivering on my
accountabilities and standing by decisions
when they are made
Key Competencies Level
Account Strategy & Business Planning Basic
Customer Relationship Management Skilful
Consultative Selling Skills Basic
Negotiating Value Basic
Territory Management Skilful
Prospecting & Pipeline Management Basic
Customer Training Basic
Internal Functional Navigation Basic
Sector, Market, Customer & Competitor Understanding Basic
Offer and Product Knowledge Basic
Yes - up to 75%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of over 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future
BP has been operating in China since the early 1970s. With a total investment of US$4.7 billion at the end of 2009, BP is one of the leading foreign investors in China. BP’s business activities include offshore gas production, chemical joint ventures, aviation fuel supply, LPG import and marketing, oil product and lubricant retailing, solar power installations and manufacturing, and the sales of chemicals technology.
In addition to these commercial projects, BP has been actively engaged in energy research activities, particularly clean energy and alternative energy R&D initiatives, aiming to develop clean, sustainable and local energy solutions to support the Chinese economic development. The projects we are involved in include
- Clean Energy Facing the Future – a 10-Year R&D initiative in partnership with Chinese Academy of Science
- Clean Energy Commercialization Centre, a research joint venture in Partnership with Chinese Academy of Science
- BP- Tsinghua Clean Energy Research and Education Centre
- BP-Sun Yat-Sen University Center for LNG Education, Training and Research
In parallel, BP has been working to invest in the community to help address the local issues. By the end of 2009, BP’s total community investment in China exceeded US$12 million and BP’s community practices have been recognized by “2007 Multinational Corporation with Utmost Core Competitiveness in China” Award jointly issued by UNEP and China International Institute of Multinational Corporations, and also “China’s Best Corporate Citizenship Award” by 21st Century Business Herald and 21st Century Business Review for 5 consecutive years since 2004.
[ "10-Apr-2018" ]
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login
- A&I Distributor Business Manager (m/w) Home-Office 07/12/2017
- Retail Area Manager 29/06/2017