Operations Delivery Manager - German speakingHungary - Central - Budapest
Job profile summary:
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as an
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence and compliance with the Code of Conduct, BP Policies and ISO standards across the organization.
- Manage a customer service organization of 3-4 teams (cca 45 FTEs) with complex customer portfolios, business projects and interactions.
- Lead and review operational performance for the team regularly against the defined objectives and plan corrective actions accordingly to ensure the organizations timely and quality delivery of Customer operations services in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and relevant processes and policies.
- Provide relevant support and interface with internal partners and stakeholders as required to resolve escalations and queries, manage the operational relationship with the Retail and Fleet businesses for the respected team areas.
- Run and analyses relevant reports, review the operational performance of the team on a regular basis to ensure performance as per agreed service levels, key management metrics and goals and plan corrective action accordingly. Support operational updates to GBS management where applicable.
- Proactively identify areas of process and quality improvement, develop plans and implement initiatives. Track progress and report as required. Support team in communicating changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure Global Process Standards are embedded and adhered to in day-to-day operations.
- Support the implementation of Customer Operations Strategy within the relevant teams.
- Set goals and clarify expectations, provide regular feedback and conduct appraisals.
- Coach Team Leaders to address process gaps, identify inefficiencies and help to embed a continuous improvement culture in the organization.
In the role we have the following requirements:
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in German and in English
- 5+ years post degree experience with minimum 3 years’ experience in the Customer environment in a leadership role, GBS/BSC experience is an advantage.
- Strong written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across a matrix organization.
- Strong people management skills that facilitate others to play to their strengths.
- Strong performance management skills with experience of managing both quantitative and qualitative targets and a track record of achieving goals.
- Strong customer acumen, ability to demonstrate an understanding of customers’ needs / behaviors
- Highly motivated and ambitious to deliver value to end customers and business both operationally and financially. Drives any organization related change in a proactive manner.
- A reasonable level of Strategic thinking and how to convert into tangible operating actions is desirable
- Experience using SAP, Siebel and MS Office applications.
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.