First Level Support AnalystReq ID 81258BR Job category Human Resources Countries (State/Region) Central Location Malaysia - Central - Kuala Lumpur Apply now
BP has embarked on the Performance Management and Global Learning Management systems to be supported by the First Level Support. This role will be the first point of contact for users using these systems. There is a phone support as well as incoming mails.
The role involves interaction with BP users in numerous geographies in order to support the various systems supported by the FLS role.
- Provide excellent customer support whilst maintaining effective working relationships with HR business teams
- Provide excellent customer support and maintain good working relationships with HR business teams, IT&S and SuccessFactors (as external service providers for the applications).
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level support for Talent Online applications and infrastructure including Performance Management, Talent Management and SAP data interfaces in compliance with Talent Operations Service Level Agreements as well as Global Learning Management System.
- Contribute to investigation of underlying root cause for reoccurring problems to improve the overall service of the team and reduce support volumes.
- Participate in potential technology and process improvements where possible and how it can be used to enhance support services to the business.
- Record incidents in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Execute actions based on defined Problem and Incident Management processes, escalate where necessary and deliver regular updates to management.
- Participate in Testing and Release upgrades for all scheduled releases, in accordance with published procedural guidelines.
- Complete relevant support documentation for application.
- Proactively participate in and contribute to the improvement of support to application and data management ensuring appropriate support models are in place and implement SLAs where required.
- Execute Operational service level metrics to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Essential experience and job requirements
- Basic degree in any discipline. Preferably in HR or IT.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and show the level motivation to work within a global and system support environment. Service oriented skills are highly desirable.
- Attention to detail, good listening, communication and willingness to learn various systems.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Willingness to learn various systems within a short timeline.
- Good communication skills- to be able to support users on the systems or applications used.
- Analytic – to be able to look into interface issues and other SAP related issues faced by the users
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
To remain one of the world’s premier integrated oil companies, BP recognises that it needs a highly respected, high performing, world class HR function which combines the provision of strategic advice to business leaders with efficient and effective transactional support to managers and employees. The HR function does this through the development and delivery of well executed HR services and by defining standards, policies and processes to help ensure we have the right people in the right roles when we need them, motivated and able to deliver outstanding performance. This is achieved by delivering business partnering and support; operational excellence; people data and core HR processes; governance, policy and coherence and ensuring that we have an effective system of HR compliance and controls in line with regulatory requirements and company policies and standards and by creating coherence in core HR areas. We are looking for talented, committed HR professionals who can work with the business to deliver the right people solutions that create competitive advantage to the organisation.
Corporate & Functions
[ "08-Jul-2017" ]
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters.Register