Complex Inquiry Delivery LeadMalaysia - Central - Kuala Lumpur
Job profile summary:
Responsible for supporting line managers to manage engaged, high-performing teams, using sound technical capabilities to provide day-to-day advice, case management, line manager support for critical 'moments that matter' and project delivery in line with the business' people plan, local legislation, BP policy and best practice.
HR Services is an internal global shared services organization, responsible for delivering centralized and standardized HR services for BP from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for BP's footprint. HR services are the first point of contact for HR related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
This purpose of this role is to manage a team of Specialists within HR Services, ensuring sufficient staffing and a balanced workload. The team will resolve complex queries and problems raised by the customer, providing expertise on process and policy applicability. The team will also manage Knowledge content.
- Full Team Management responsibilities of managing a shared service delivery team
- Provide expertise on process, policy applicability and case management
- Develop and maintain HR and HR services knowledge content on policies and processes
- Provide Quality Assurance review of Customer Experience and Complex Inquiry management, with a particular focus on accuracy and completeness of responses to customer.
- Build in lessons learned, identifying required improvements to HR policies, processes, knowledge base or training
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures and ensure compliance across the team raising risks/issues as needed
- Contribute to HR Services Business Continuity activities as applicable highlighting critical resources and activities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Actively developing breadth and depth within the HR specialist area and able to provide professional advice.
- Prior experience of leading a team in a shared services environment in a multinational organization
- Customer Service Delivery experience across multiple countries and time zones
- Numeracy and analytical thinking - able to quickly and effectively analyse system generated data to provide insights and assimilate data and informaton from a range of sources to inform business insights
- Proficiency in using CRM systems, MS Office/Office365 applications and Service Enabling Technologies
- Advanced capability in effective listening and communication
- Strong knowledge of BP's global and local policies, systems and workday enabled process end to end
- Solution focus - identifies and recommends solutions which will add value to BP and/or enhance relationships and ways of working
- Stakeholder management - Ability to engage with and influence key business and HR stakeholders. Uses partnerning, basic consultancy skills and a 'coach appraoch' to build trust. Is continually enhancing skills in active listening, influencing and communication.
- Business acumen and customer focus - keeps up to date with internal and external context, understands the relationship between their activity and the BP business strategy and drivers, and considers the commercial implications of HR decisisons and actions. Always remember that HR is an enabler of the business and ensures HR solutions lead to enhanced business effectiveness and results. Puts the customer/business at the heart of all recommendations and decisions.
Leadership & EQ Capability
- Group mind set - frequently looks beyond own area/organisational bourdaries to consider the bigger picture and/or prespective of others. Successfully balances the needs of the client and local needs.
- Is self-aware and actively seeks input from others
Desirable criteria and qualifications
- Foundation knowledge of Cornerstone
- Foundation knowledge of Payroll
- Foundation knowledge of SAP
- Foundation knowledge of SharePoint
- Foundation knowledge of TAS
- Foundation knowledge of Workday
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.