Business Project ManagerReq ID 75710BR Job category PROJECTS Countries (State/Region) Flexible Location Singapore - Flexible - Singapore Apply now
The Business Project Manager has accountability for the development and tracking of Supply Chain projects within Asia & Pacific (A&P). The job holder will provide Project Management support to projects within the allocated countries in A&P and drive timely delivery of each project by monitoring progress, project scheduling and adherence to Project Management processes across the overall portfolio.
For each project, the Business Project Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring each project has a defined resource structure and defined accountabilities
- A documented project scope, milestone plan & the key deliverables
- A tracking mechanism & report against project KPI’s
- A Management of Change document and process for re-evaluation at each stage of Capital Value Process
- Monitoring the baseline financials for each project and challenging delivery as required
- Supporting individual Project Managers by providing regular updates and timely, accurate information to aid consolidation of Transformation road map reporting
- Developing and managing a delivery plan across all countries and projects
- Identifying and actively manage cross-portfolio risks, issues and dependencies to reduce impact on project delivery
- Monthly review and update of each Project in Pipeline & Tracker systems
University Degree, BBA or a relevant professional qualification
Essential experience and job requirements
- Extensive knowledge of country supply chain activities. Possess at least 8 years of professional experience in Supply Chain, with a proven track record in project management
- Ability to engage, build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders
- Experience in major projects &/or logistics activities
- Experience in driving change, managing conflicting priorities and re-directing resources to achieve outcomes
- Familiarity with best practice project, program and portfolio management practices
- Experience with performance management benchmarking and metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Project planning / analysis expertise in:
- Timeline setting
- Financial management and tracking
- Change management / control processes
- Risk and issue identification
- Report production and analysis
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- MBA qualification an advantage
Yes - up to 25%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Lubricants SPU is a world leader in the lubricants industry, trading in over 50 countries and with a turnover in excess of $8 billion. The SPU is made up of 5 sales and marketing regions, 2 global businesses and 3 global functional units: Lubricants Supply Chain, Global Marketing Unit and Product Development & Technology.
We are one of the most diverse business units in the BP Group with people working together in a truly global team. Excellent teamwork, rapid sharing of information and knowledge across teams and time zones help to differentiate us from our competition.
[ "02-Aug-2017" ]
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login