AP Vendor Query Analyst - Polish speaking - SzegedReq ID 92474BR Job category Customer Services Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our prominent team if you have invoicing, customer service or administration experience. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as
AP Vendor Query Analyst - Polish speaking - Szeged
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
What do we offer?
If you join us as an AP Vendor Query Analyst, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for sorting, registering, checking, indexing, posting and archiving financial documents received by AP team
- Responsible for creating data, maintaining up to date trackers and workflows
- Manage issue resolution on escalations with professional relationship with Business Partners
- Responsible for creating reports
- Responsible for month end close rebooking activities
For an AP Vendor Query Analyst role we have the following requirements:
- At least 1 year of business experience in Procurement/Supply chain or Finance field, gained preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluency in Polish, at least intermediate level in English
- Ability to prioritize work and change direction as needed.
- Being able to work efficiently to a given process and operate within a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills; experience in reviewing data and analyzing trends
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) is an advantage.
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits for you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Corporate & Functions
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login
- Credit Control Analyst -Greek and English speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 17/09/2018
- Master Data Team Lead - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 07/09/2018
- Procurement Coordinator - Spanish Speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 28/08/2018