Business Support Representative - German Speaking - SzegedReq ID 87210BR Job category Customer Services Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
Pricing BSRs are required to have a deep understanding of Company Customer Policies, processes the), the systems and tools to enable them to efficiently support the relevant GBS teams, the Sales - and Sales Support and embedded finance organisation.The Pricing BSRs control and validate price data, ensure that the requested change is aligned with BP Delegation of Authority, with the companies Company Customer Policies and with any other BP Policy and Procedure. The Pricing BSRs report as per the escalation matrix if any discrepancy in the data or process GAP may be identified. The BSRs maintain all prices, discounts, rebates, investments, promotions, Net Hard Floors (NHF) and Target List Prices (TLP) in the various systems and ensure that those data are correct. The BSRs are also the first point of contact for the internal BP Business and GBS Customer Facing / Credit Organisation in case of any price/invoice related query or complaint. The BSRs maintain various pricing-, rebate - offer calculator tools with regular master data and price data updates extracted from the ERP system. The BSRs work together with the BP Pricing Organisations to achieve BP’s long term Strategy.
- First point of contact for BP for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses.
- Interact with internal customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Provide a level of customer service consistent with the set KPI’S, Service Level Agreements and Customer Service function’s core values.
- Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis.
- Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees.
- Contribute positively to achieving individual, team and organisational targets.
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems.
- Exhibit strong Team Player characteristics, constructive communication and active listening skills at all times.
- Display flexibility and adaptability to work with and assist other teams within the organisation.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Compliance with Company Policies
- Adhering with the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems of GBS
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all Customer Service and data collection systems, minimising errors and resultant financial losses.
- Manage the pricing master data which includes customer hierarchy, prices, discounts, rebates, contracts, investments, promotions, Net Hard Floors (NHF), Target List Prices (TLP) etc.
- Ensure that Delegation of Authority is in place for any amendment of existing data and for new requests
- Validate and control all pricing requests from Company Policies point of view
- Manage escalations related to price - and data discrepancies
- Responsible for maintenance of pricing, rebate, offer, contract management calculators/tools
- Support sales with managing set-up of complex prices structures for key customers
- Support and manage complicated price/invoice related query or complaint
- Manage reporting on a regular and ad hoc bases
Fluent German and intermediate English knowledge required
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant Customer Service, Pricing knowledge.
- Strong time management and organisation skills
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
All candidates will have the following (minimum) abilities:
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements.
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines using team structure and by negotiating timeframes on work in order to ensure deliverable deadlines are met.
- Able to build contingency plans into daily work to deal with unforeseen circumstances in order to minimise potential problems.
- Able to actively promote a positive team environment and build networks effectively to enhance and share knowledge.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- High analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must demonstrate high reasonable level of proficiency in Excel
- Show an intermediate level aptitude for systems applications (SAP and Siebel)
- Highly motivated
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
Corporate & Functions
[ "19-Mar-2018" ]
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login
- Billing Specialist - English Speaking -Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 21/02/2018
- Business Support Representative (FF) - English speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 09/01/2018
- Senior Financial Accountant - English speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 16/02/2018