Customer Service Operations Delivery Manager - SzegedReq ID 92318BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining BP and unleash your energy as a
Operations Delivery Manager
With excellent English knowledge
Who we are?
- Managing 4 teams with complex process management and business interactions
- Lead and review operational performance for the team regularly against the defined objectives and plan corrective actions accordingly to ensure the organizations timely delivery of Order to Cash services in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and relevant processes and policies including leading and reviewing Pricing and Invoicing Activities
- Provide relevant support and interface with internal partners and stakeholders as required to resolve escalations and queries, manage the operational relationship with the relevant stakeholders
- SERVICE MANAGEMENT & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Proactively identify areas of process and quality improvement, develop plans and implement initiatives. Track progress and report as required. Support team in communicating changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners at all levels within the organisation, customers and external service providers to ensure related issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner. Manage key contractors and supplier relationships to deliver maximum value and impact for BP
- LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY
- Coach Team Leaders to address process gaps, identify inefficiencies and help to embed a continuous improvement culture in the organisation.
- Support Tower Leadership in developing a high performance culture promoting continuous learning and focusing on meeting / exceeding customer needs and expectations
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Validate workload, plan and assign work to team leaders. Monitor team performance, highlight and respond to specific gaps by allocating resources appropriately
In the Customer Service - Operations Delivery Manager role we have the following requirements:
- Relevant Customer Service knowledge and proven Experience in Customer Service. Able to demonstrate awareness of business needs; ability to provide quality customer service
- Proven experience in coaching and leading leaders
- Strong written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships accross a matrix organisation.
- Strong performance management skills with experience of managing both quantitative and qualitative targets and a track record of achieving goals.
- Good time management and organisational skills, able to prioritise and handle urgent issues and escalations.
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills, ability to manage conflicting deadlines by effectively delegating and utilising direct reports to ensure deliverables are met.
- A reasonable level of Strategic thinking and how to convert into tangible operating actions is desirable.
- Experience using SAP, Siebel and MS Office applications.
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days
- car allowance
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities. We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement. We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities.All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login
- Credit Control Analyst -Greek and English speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 17/09/2018
- Master Data Team Lead - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 07/09/2018
- Procurement Coordinator - Spanish Speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 28/08/2018