ICO AP/AR Settlements Senior Team Leader - SzegedReq ID 92286BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our prominent team if you have Financial and accounting experience and a proven track record of people management. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as a
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
What do we offer?
If you join us as a ICO AP/AR Settlements Senior Team Leader, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Coach and develop members of the team and coordinate team activities
- Support Business clients in understanding their General Ledger and Group reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate Group Accounts submissions and drive for consistent improvement of key Key Performance Indicators (Post Gait Adjustments; Intercompany differences) and higher quality Group Accounts reviews
- Provide support for Statutory accounts audit and filing and Tax computation preparation, filing and related audits and queries
- Ensure the team fully complies with the Balance Sheet Integrity standard and reports on a timely and correct basis to the Internal Control team on ledgers for which the team is responsible
- Work with the BSC Internal Control team to maintain Control Evaluation Templates owned within the team current, perform periodic self-assessment activities and facilitate internal and external audit review
- Deal with Outsourced Service Providers where applicable and act as point of escalation for issues between businesses and IBM
As a ICO AP/AR Settlements Senior Team Leaderyou will make a significant impact by:
- Build and lead a specific country and business focused team and provide accounting support to the relevant business and Finance CFO team.
- Being accountable for the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial actuals to comply with local country fiscal regulations and Finance Standards and Practices, ensuring a robust control environment exists
- Managing the interface with related roles performed in the Outsourced Service Provider and external audit
- Being accountable for building capability and supporting change within the Group Reporting team in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence & compliance
For a ICO AP/AR Settlements Senior Team Leader role we have the following requirements:
- Experience of managing teams
- Financial accounting experience
- Fluency in English
- Able to manage multiple/conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadlines
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits for you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
BP is establishing a new Business Service Centre (“BSC”) location in Szeged which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Downstream businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The new BSC site is starting operations in 2017, along with the Budapest site, which opened in 2009 and has 1200 employees. We are looking for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
Corporate & Functions
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login
- Credit Control Analyst -Greek and English speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 17/09/2018
- Master Data Team Lead - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 07/09/2018
- Procurement Coordinator - Spanish Speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 28/08/2018