Procurement Coordinator - French Speaking - SzegedReq ID 94615BR Job category Procurement & Supply Chain Management Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our prominent team if you have operational procurement or customer service experience and you have proven track record of procurement management. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
What do we offer?
If you join us as a Procurement Coordinator, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and execute daily procurement transactions by managing requisitions, purchase orders, change orders and supplier validation.
- Manage direct spend to preferred suppliers while documenting exceptions and escalating as needed.
- Responsible for creating and analyzing data.
- Manage the resolution of invoices pending payment by performing detailed analysis to identify root cause of issue prohibiting invoice payment.
- Responsible for working cross functionally and as “One Team” to successfully complete projects and other GBS initiatives.
- Raise an immediate issue should any concern come to light regarding the ability of a supplier to meet BP HSSE standards
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities.Meeting or exceeding SLA targets as defined in the SLA framework.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and manuals as per ISO requirements
- Maintaining up to date lists of BP Buyers and Invoice Approvers
- 1 - 3 years of business experience in Customer service / Procurement / Supply chain or Finance field experience, gained preferably in a multinational environment
- Intermediate level of English
- Fluency in French
- Strong analytical skills, Excel knowledge
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.) is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and change direction as needed.
- Being able to work efficiently to a given process and operate within a team environment.
- Language and Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness.
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities. We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement. We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities. All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login
- Procurement Coordinator - Spanish Speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 12/11/2018
- Procurement Coordinator - German Speaking - Szeged Szeged, Csongrád megye 12/11/2018
- Master Data and Price List Specialist - Szeged- German speaking Szeged, Csongrád megye 04/10/2018