Supply Analyst - German speaking - SzegedReq ID 94634BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our prominent team if you have an interest and affinity for accounting. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as a
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
What do we offer?
If you join us as a Supply Analyst, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of supply management reports
- Material master data maintenance
- To carry out hydrocarbon processes in a timely and accurate manner for businesses and processes which are mostly straightforward where any issues can be solved with reference to SOPs and previous actions.
- Run & verify the month end stock accounting processes, ensuring all movements correctly priced & accounted for and all adjustments made
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly close
- To work with the Business / Country teams supported to ensure mutual understanding of all accounting entries and follow up on queries with the support of Team Leader.
- To comply with any other job-related requirements. This may be defined by an attached task list or defined by one’s relevant team lead or process lead.
As a Supply Analyst you will make a significant impact by:
- Delivering financial support to the German speaking countries assigned to the role.
- Ensure timely and accurate hydrocarbon accounting processes in accordance with the Group Reporting Manual and any other relevant standards and policies. Provide support for other Group reporting requirements such as Balance Sheet Integrity, Intercompany reconciliations.
- Working on businesses and processes which are mostly straightforward where any issues can be solved with reference to SOPs and previous actions. They will work with the support of team leaders and other more senior team members.
For a Supply Analyst role we have the following requirements:
- Relevant degree and 2-4 year experience in related Finance area
- Accounting knowledge
- Fluency in German
- English intermediate level
- Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
location is Szeged, Hungary
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Is this a part time position?
BP is establishing a new Business Service Centre (“BSC”) location in Szeged which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Downstream businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The new BSC site is starting operations in 2017, along with the Budapest site which, opened in 2009 and has 1200 employees. We are looking for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
Corporate & Functions
Register for job alerts
Upload your CV, receive job alerts and be seen by our recruiters. Returning candidates can also login here.Register or Login